NOTE: Internet Explorer is experiencing a bug and may not work with all features of the Employee Hub. Please use a different browser to access the hub. Options include Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or a mobile browser.
How to participate in Quarter 3
Because we are temporarily without an online platform, we have lost access to online workshops and the ability to sync wearable devices/activity trackers.
- NEW – Earn 1 point per day that you exercise continuously for 20 (or more) minutes.
- NEW – Log your wellness activities once. It is up to you to keep up with your points and activities.
- With the exception of online workshops and device syncing, the same wellness activities you’ve enjoyed remain as-is for you.
- Quarter 3 activities include Exercise Tracking, Nutrition Challenges, Preventive Care, Flash Challenges, Iron Chef departmental competition (in August), Mental Well-Being Challenge, and Local/Onsite Activity completions.
Your Action Steps
- Log your wellness activities once using the form below. You’ll complete and submit the form when you have 100 (or more) points for the Quarter.
- Form should be completed before 9/30/2020 for Wellness Credits incentives.
- Only log what you completed. Not what you intend to complete.
Quarter 3 is now closed.