We are wrapping up our 10th year of Love Your Life with our Scavenger Hunt. This is not your typical scavenger hunt where you collect things. In our “hunt”, you’ll be attending local events and/or finding information online and recording it at Interactive Health. Have fun!
Find these 10 things and record at www.myinteractivehealth.com before December 31, 2018
- Find your health score and goal for 2019 (mid-October) by logging into Interactive Health.
- Attend a Benefits Fair
- WMC, October 17, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- CMH, October 18, 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Foley, October 18, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Read your Love Your Life lab results from Follow My Health or Medical Records (hard copy)
- Answer: What’s the website to register with RelyMD?
- Answer: How many services does ARHS offer on our website apprhs.org?
- Join the Love Your Life Facebook Group
- Find the caloric content of your favorite fast food meal and enter it here. Be sure to include your drink and any side items.
- Attend Kilograms for Mammograms (October 13 – Wellness Center)
- Attend Pink Day (October 12 – WMC and CMH)
- Attend the Lighting of the Tree (December 13 – WMC)
- Take a selfie in front of an LYL 10 Years sticker! We’ve hidden them all over ARHS (including ARMA offices). Post on ARHS’s or Love Your Life’s Facebook page or tag on social media. #LYL
- Answer: How many ARMA provider offices are there?
- Answer: Where on the ARHS website do you go to search for local healthcare providers?
- Answer: How many classes does the Wellness Center offer?
- Answer: How many classes does the YMCA of Avery County offer?
When you have finished 10 tasks, log into Interactive Health and record your results in your Action Plan.