National Healthcare Week Kick-Off Event: Saturday June 1st
Celebrate ARHS employees and kick off Healthcare Week 2019 with an un-timed Fun Walk/Run and Kid’s 1 Miler Fun Run.
Come dressed as your favorite superhero!
Saturday, June 1st
Clawson & Burnley Park, Greenway Trail in Boone
100% of our Event Registration money will be donated to the Employee 2 Employee Fun (E2E)
Fun Walk/Run Info
- Event starts at 8:30 am on Saturday, June 1st – Rain or Shine. In the event of severe weather (hail, lightening, etc), the event will be canceled. You will be notified by email. Event registration is non-refundable and will be donated to the ARHS E2E Fund.
- Starts and ends at the picnic shelter at the Clawson & Burnley park, Greenway Trail in Boone.
- The course is an out and back, approximately 2.95 miles. The course includes pavement, gravel, grass/mulch, and hills.
- Strollers fit for grass/gravel and leashed dogs welcome.
- First male and female finishers receive a hand-made medal by ARHS employee Brenda (Lab).
- Registration fee: $10.00 per person.
Kid’s 1 Miler Fun Run (Under 12)
- Event starts at 10:00 am on Saturday, June 1st – Rain or Shine. In the event of severe weather (hail, lightening, etc), the event will be canceled. Event registration is non-refunable and will be donated to the ARHS E2E Fund.
- Course will be run around the pond next to the picnic shelter.
- Registration fee: $5 per child.
E2E is an emergency fund for ARHS employees. ARHS supports the efforts of its employees to assist their coworkers in crisis through donations to the E2E Fund when there is an unanticipated need for emergency financial assistance. An employee can access the E2E fund when he/she or immediate family member has been diagnosed with illness/injury which has resulted in financial hardship for the employee or if a catastrophic event causes an emergency/crisis situation for the employee. Requests generally include emergency food, clothing, or shelter, housing payment to prevent eviction/foreclosure, utility expenses limited to electricity/heat/water/sewer, or expenses related to a disaster (fire, flood, etc).