Employees and their spouses are invited to enroll in Love Your Life each year during open enrollment in September. This program is open to any FT, PT, or PRN ARHS employee, regardless of health plan enrollment or length of employment. Spouses of ARHS employees are invited to join Love Your Life for free lab work and to participate in various worksite wellness programs and earn prizes through quarterly wellness challenges. For program incentives including eligibility for the premium discount, employees should enroll by the enrollment deadline during open enrollment. New employees or employees with a qualifying event are invited to join Love Your Life during their benefits eligibility period and should enroll by the communicated enrollment deadline.
2019 Love Your Life open enrollment is SEPTEMBER 6-25
Enrollment deadline is September 25, 2018. If you miss open enrollment, you are not eligible for the 2019 health insurance premium discount. You may still enroll for quarterly wellness credits worth $100.00.
Need to enroll for the remainder of 2018? Contact Employee Wellness at 268-9491 or 268-9447 to schedule your 2018 Love Your Life Screening. Appointments take approximately 20-30 minutes and can be scheduled at The Foley Center, Cannon Memorial or Watauga Medical Center.
- Employee Wellness will automatically provide a copy of your LYL lab work to your primary care provider for review. It is your responsibility to follow up with your primary care provider for further discussion and treatment if necessary.
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) Test Changes: The PSA test is available for men ages 50-69 with consent only. Click for educational material about the PSA test. Talk with your doctor/provider to see if the PSA test is right for you.
Download the Notice Regarding Employee Wellness Programs, including information about HIPAA protections.
First-time LYL participants: create an account at Interactive Health ▶︎
This step is for employees who are enrolling in LYL for the first time. Spouses will not create Interactive Health accounts.
1. Visit myinteractivehealth.com and enter the Sponsor Code: UB58C
2. You will create your own unique User ID and Password which you will use to log into the website each time you visit.
1. Update your online Health Assessment
- Log in at www.myinteractivehealth.com
- Click the map icon in the Dashboard
- Review previous Health Assessment answers and make any updates or changes Be sure to click ‘finish’ and ‘exit’ to save
- Problems at the website? Call 1-800-840-6100
- First time at Interactive Health? Enter sponsor code UB58C
2. Attend a LYL Screening
- Drop in to one of our screenings happening at Foley, Cannon, or Watauga between September 6th and 22nd
- We’ll be measuring your height, weight, body composition, waist circumference, and resting blood pressure
- You can find dates/times on the calendar at lyl.apprhs.org.
- Come to an enrollment screening early in the month for less crowds and a faster enrollment.
3. Complete fasting lab work (at morning LYL Screenings only)
- Please help us! To ensure your labs are registered correctly and Employee Wellness receives them, please have your labs drawn at morning LYL enrollment sessions only. Please do not use ARMA offices. Learn how to get the best possible blood pressure reading and lab results >
1. Attend a LYL Enrollment appointment to complete Biometrics Assessment and sign the participation form
2: Complete Fasting Lab Work: ONLY offered at morning enrollment times. Fast for at least 8 hours and complete fasting labs at a morning enrollment event.
Spouses are not required to complete a Health Evaluation for Love Your Life enrollment, nor are they eligible for the Premium Discount, online Healthy Activities, or Quarterly Wellness Credits.