Love Your Life is an outcomes-based health incentive program which promotes healthy living through behavioral, educational, and risk-reduction activities. All ARHS employees and their spouses are welcome to join Love Your Life at any time.
Enrollment in Love Your life is easy.
Employees and their spouses are invited to enroll in Love Your Life each year during open enrollment in September. This program is open to any FT, PT, or PRN ARHS employee, regardless of health plan enrollment or length of employment. Spouses of ARHS employees are invited to join Love Your Life for free lab work and to participate in various worksite wellness programs and earn prizes through quarterly wellness challenges.
Employee Wellness The Appalachian Regional Healthcare System (ARHS) Employee Wellness program was established in October 2005. Since its inception, the wellness program has evolved into a successful metrics driven program, earning several awards.
- Interactive Health, Healthiest Companies in America (2017-2018)
- Institute for Healthcare Consumerism Superstar Award, Most Effective Population Health Management Award (2014)
- American Heart Association, Fit Friendly Platinum Designation (2014 & 2015), Fit Friendly Worksite Innovation (2014)
- WellSteps, Wellness Coordinator of the Year (2014)
- BeActive Appalachian Partnership, Active at Work Award (2007)