1. Appalachian Regional Healthcare System’s Love Your Life program is a voluntary wellness program available to all employees and their spouses, regardless of health plan enrollment. Current employees are invited to enroll annually during LYL Enrollment. New employees along with their spouses are invited to join during New Employee Orientation.
2. To enroll in Love Your Life, all participants must sign the Participation Form, have their blood pressure, body composition/weight, and waist circumference measured by Employee Wellness and complete a fasting blood draw at an ARHS Outpatient Lab. Your lab order includes CMP, CBC, and a Lipid Panel. A PSA for men ages 50-69 (with consent) will also be provided. In addition to these enrollment steps, employees (only) will also complete an online Health Risk Assessment. All are provided free of charge.
3. Employee participants who are enrolled in the ARHS health plan, complete LYL enrollment by the communicated benefits deadline, and meet Health Goals (year 2 and beyond) are eligible to receive discounts on health insurance premiums. New employees or first time enrollees in Love Your Life receive the premium discount in year 1 for completing enrollment requirements by the communicated deadline.
Employee only coverage: $66/mo premium discount
Employee/Dependent coverage: $100/mo premium discount
4. Employees in Love Your Life receive a Health Score based on the enrollment results. The Score is based on several key risk factors for heart disease, diabetes, and stroke. Employees also receive a Health Goal to achieve at their next Love Your Life enrollment. Premium discount incentives are available for employees who achieve health goals. Work closely with your healthcare provider and follow his/her guidance to help you meet your goals.
5. Employees who complete Love Your Life enrollment are eligible to earn $100.00 Quarterly Wellness Credits based on completed wellness activities during the program year at our online Healthy Activities site. Spouse participants are not eligible for Quarterly Wellness Credits. Employees who terminate employment with ARHS before the Wellness Credits are issued, are no longer eligible to receive them.
6. If you are unable, for medical reasons, to meet your health goals that are required for you to earn an incentive under this wellness program, you may qualify for an opportunity to earn the same incentive through an alternative course of action, that, if you wish, will be developed with your doctor. Please contact Interactive Health by the communicated deadline at (800) 840-6100 or at email@example.com to ask their health management team about a reasonable alternative standard to qualify for the incentive.
7. During leaves of absence, including FMLA, participants must meet program rules. Any exceptions must be approved by the Employee Wellness Manager.
8. Program participants acknowledge and understand that they may be subject to corrective action, up to and including termination of employment, if they knowingly and willfully submit false or fraudulent statement(s) to ARHS regarding the information reported when enrolling or participating in the Love Your Life Wellness Program.
9. Enrollment for Love Your Life occurs every year in September.
Spouses are not required to enroll in Love Your Life for premium discount purposes. However, enrollment in Love Your Life is still encouraged (with completion of biometrics and free lab work). Spouses who enroll in Love Your Life will not complete the online Health Assessment, receive a Health Score and Goal , or participate in online Healthy Activities for Quarterly Wellness Credits.