For best results, view this website in Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
Love Your Life is a voluntary wellness program available for ARHS employees. Employees enrolled on the ARHS health plan can enroll with our health screening (biometrics and labs) and earn program incentives. Employees who are not enrolled on the ARHS health plan can participate in online wellness activities for a chance to earn quarterly prize drawings. View our Program Rules and other details.
Achieve Your Health & Wellness Goals
Take Heart Quarter 1 Wellness Challenge February 1 - 28, 2022 February is American Heart Month AND the month in which we celebrate the ones we love. For this Love Your Life quarterly challenge, we explore our hearts and earn 50 Love Your Life points. ...
Whatever you need, Employee Wellness is here to help you thrive Want to be more ACTIVE? Join the Active&Fit Direct ™ program to access to their nationwide gym affiliates as well as over 5,500 videos in their digital content platform. Enrollment fee is...
Redefine Your Health, Transform Your Life Prevent Type 2 What is Prediabetes? Could you be at risk? According to the CDC, “more than 88 million US adults (1 in 3) have prediabetes and 90% of them don’t know they have it. Prediabetes is a risk...
Employee Wellness The Appalachian Regional Healthcare System (ARHS) Employee Wellness program was established in October 2005. Since its inception, the wellness program has evolved into a successful metrics driven program, earning several awards.
- Interactive Health, Healthiest Companies in America (2017-2018)
- Institute for Healthcare Consumerism Superstar Award, Most Effective Population Health Management Award (2014)
- American Heart Association, Fit Friendly Platinum Designation (2014 & 2015), Fit Friendly Worksite Innovation (2014)
- WellSteps, Wellness Coordinator of the Year (2014)
- BeActive Appalachian Partnership, Active at Work Award (2007)