For best results, view this website in Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
Love Your Life is a health incentive program which promotes healthy living through behavioral, educational, and risk-reduction activities. This program is open to any FT, PT, or PRN ARHS employee, regardless of health plan enrollment or length of employment. Spouses of ARHS employees are invited to join Love Your Life for free lab work and to participate in various worksite wellness programs and earn prizes through quarterly wellness challenges. View Rules and Program Details.
Achieve Your Health & Wellness Goals
Employee Wellness is proud to bring you Fresh From the Farm – a work site Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program. Are you ready to enjoy locally grown fruit and vegetables which are delivered to your work site doorstep?
Quarter 2 Employee Wellness Challenge April 1 - 30 Earn 50 Love Your Life points for completion Talk to your leader today about getting registered for Take 10! Participate and complete this challenge with...
Get your Bravo and Love Your Life Questions Answered Join one of our LIVE WebEx for a guided tour of the Bravo/Love Your Life portal. Learn how to get the most out of Employee Wellness services. Get your questions answered live Register for one of our upcoming WebEx:...
Employee Wellness The Appalachian Regional Healthcare System (ARHS) Employee Wellness program was established in October 2005. Since its inception, the wellness program has evolved into a successful metrics driven program, earning several awards.
- Interactive Health, Healthiest Companies in America (2017-2018)
- Institute for Healthcare Consumerism Superstar Award, Most Effective Population Health Management Award (2014)
- American Heart Association, Fit Friendly Platinum Designation (2014 & 2015), Fit Friendly Worksite Innovation (2014)
- WellSteps, Wellness Coordinator of the Year (2014)
- BeActive Appalachian Partnership, Active at Work Award (2007)